Arts & Culture
The healing aspect of creativity, and empowerment through healthy self-expression are at the root of this program. A celebration of Urban culture.
• Diversity Equity & Inclusion for youth access to arts
• Local artists engaged with urban teens for self-expression
Feeding the Community
Every weekend we hand out hundreds of hot ready to eat meals from our sidewalk at 6th & College.
• Keeping families fed in a food insecure community
• Engaging teens in philanthropy of feeding others
Fitness & Movement
We are removing the financial & demographic boundaries to yoga, movement and mindfulness classes. Classes are taught by certified instructors, and offered at a pay-what-you-can donation rate.
Movement Classes << follow link to movement schedule
• Diversity Equity & Inclusion for access to yoga and mindfulness
• Improved wellness for individual community members
• Stress relief and improved self-confidence
Basic Needs Drives
We facilitate seasonal drives in response to discrepancy in income-to-needs-ratio in our surrounding community With basic needs met a community can thrive.
Calendar of Drives:
December Coat Drive <<< fulfilled. Thank you!
February Hoodie Drive <<< fulfilled. Thank you!
Spring Clothing Drive <<< fulfilled. Thank you!